• What commitments do you make when you embark on a procurement project ?
• Have you measured the consequences of an incorrect or bad assessment ?
• Do you know the fundamentals of business acquisition ?
• Do you master all of the variables to conduct a convincing negotiation ?
• In your opinion, could an incorrect draft of your business statutes provoke difficulties ?
• Does your administrative approach take advantage of all your rights and financial aids ?
• Is your assessment always objective ?
• Are you sure that the selling price you are offering matches the market price ?
• Have you opted for the most advantageous legal status for you and your company ?
A good line of questioning is the basis of any solution.
Our solution is divided into several stages :
1. Our firm’s reputation and on-site support during your appointments with the seller
2. An analysis of both the business plan and financing plan
3. Valuation of the targeted acquisition and analysis of the terms of the confidentiality agreement
4. A legal analysis of the compliance of the regulation statutes, partners' pacts and draft resolutions
5. An opportunity study of buying back business assets or stock in the company
6. Cashing in / redemption legal engineering
7. Calculation of tax impacts for the buyer
8. Accounting, tax, social and legal audits
9. Updating prices and preparing offers or letters of intent
10. Drafting protocol for acquisition acts
11. The creation of a holding company for redemption where appropriate
The benefits of André & Associés
With ACQUISITION +, your Chartered Accountant will accompany you from the idea of acquisition until the writing of the acts, focusing on financial and legal aspects.
DEDICATE YOURSELF TO WHAT’S IMPORTANT: YOUR BUSINESS !